Civil Site Design V24.10
Civil Site Design V24.10 has been released and now supports 4k monitors with text scaling. If you use a 4k monitor, it’s time to upgrade and see the improvement. We’re going to continue updating forms as we receive customer feedback, so if something doesn’t look right let us know.
As well as working on 4k support, key new features and improvements in this release include:
- Displaying COGO points and survey linework on the Vertical Grading Editor and Cross Section windows – design in context with your surveyed data
- A new variation! Offset by Polyline – pick a polyline, limit search offset distance and choose whether to find the nearest or furthest intersect, if the polyline can be intersected multiple times at a section. We’ll be adding more variations in the future.
- Added a Recalculate button on the Design Data form – if you’ve ever needed to edit a variation or other entry in the design data form in order to apply it to the model, this Recalculate button will do the trick
- Setout now includes selection of a Named Section List for choosing the chainages for setout – this enhances your control over where to add setout points
- We added hover images to the Auto Profile options to better describe the various form inputs
- In Model Builder, you can now click Add Region to pick start and end chainage (station) points – this will also add sections to the model at the exact pick location
- Superelevation has had a makeover and now interpolates between chainages if you leave the cell blank – this means it’s now easy to manually widen the superelevation codes
There are a load of other improvements and fixes applied in this version, in response to your feedback and from our internal testing. Full details in the readme.
Civil Site Design V24.00
Civil Site Design V24.00 has been released and boasts updates to existing features and some new design tools for improved productivity.